> Bodrum - Gumbet Love Rats
Colani
post Jun 8 2011, 10:13 PM
Post #81

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,002
Country

Ladies....any info on jay jay from lmt pub will be greatly appreciated. He used to work hollywood bar. Thank you x

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

flowergirl
post Aug 17 2011, 09:03 PM
Post #82

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,054
Country

Hey girls!
Me and my friends just got back from Bodrum&Gumbet.
Wanted to see if u know something about some boys from Gumbet: Soner who is working at The Temple Bar and Charisma or Oner working at Atlantis?

Had a wonderful time in Turkey, planning on returning next year!

+Quote Post

shabba2008
post Aug 26 2011, 11:03 AM
Post #83

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,067
Country

Ja Ja Bar...oh yes i know of one rat...Erhan hes deffo one to stay away from!!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  226881_2039698357933_1408500139_32445425_5370105_n.jpg ( 74.69K ) Number of downloads: 27

+Quote Post

shabba2008
post Aug 26 2011, 11:06 AM
Post #84

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,067
Country

QUOTE(Colani @ Jun 8 2011, 10:13 PM) *
Ladies....any info on jay jay from lmt pub will be greatly appreciated. He used to work hollywood bar. Thank you x

try turkishloverats.com or liarscheatsandbastards.com as they will be listed if major players...good luck x

+Quote Post

redrose
post Sep 3 2011, 10:45 AM
Post #85

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,028
Country

Ali from Shakers bar, cheater and liar, like all guys from gumbet.

+Quote Post

OzZ
post Feb 27 2012, 02:37 PM
Post #86

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,151
Country

Hey Everyone!

I am also a Turkish man. I have read this from the newspaper. How unfortunate! I am sorry that they jerk you around. I felt very truly sorry for what they did to you, and I am ashamed. I am with you ladies. I support your cause. There are things that you should be aware of:

1) Never date man younger than you. No 20-30 yo man can love a 50-60 yo woman. Just not natural.

2) Simply say "no!" for monetary demands. It's not your job to lend them money.

3) Don't sleep with them prematurely. See if they can wait couple of days.

4) No bartenders, waiters, animators, and so forth... Be a lil' bit picky about the men you wish to spend some quality time with.

5)Look for equality in every field. Primarily financially and intellectually.

Those people are seasonal workers, and they aren't very well educated. They barely speak english, russian ,or german. Their love is also seasonal as their work. They all are coming from very poor regions of Turkey, mostly east and south-east. Most of them are not Turkish, but kurdish. They come from a whole another culture. They see women paying attention to them for the first time. You ladies dress and act differently. It's kinda interesting to them. After a while they get used to it, and they start acting cheeky. They know that sex is no taboo in Europe, and they exploit it. Pre-marital or non-marital is no biggie for European women. That's how they think.

I admit that even real Turkish men are a little bit flirty including myself. I don't see any harm on that though. It's all gonna be fine as soon as it's mutual. Be clear with your expectations. Don't let 'em fool you and don't fool them smile.gif I am a 23 yo college student, and I enjoy spending my time with foreign girls. They are fun, understanding and open-minded. I ask her out if I really like her. I don't necessarily have sex with them to enjoy their company. One step at a time! Try to save sex for the men you really trust.

I have never been to Southern Turkey, but I have been to USA and met bizillion girls from different nations. That's how I see it.

Smarten yourselves up ladies! Don't be a victim! And don't lump everbody into same basket smile.gif

Sincerely

Oz

+Quote Post

jakkigers
post Feb 27 2012, 11:54 PM
Post #87

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Fantastic response Oz, and so true. I used to live in Gumbet and always used to smile at the older women with younger men - did they really think it was true love?

Yes, most Turkish men are flirty - but I don't take it seriously. And there are some nice Turkish men as well - you sound like you are one of them.

Girls, not long now before the holiday season starts again - just don't leave your brains at home!!

Jak xx

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

IPB Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 04:00 PM IPB